Turco Real Estate and Property Management Services, Inc. started operating in 2011. .
Robert Turco is a licensed Illinois Real Estate Managing Broker. He is a Manteno resident, and personally owns and manages 18 residential properties in Kankakee County.
Turco Real Estate and Property Management Services, Inc. currently manage 135 investors/owners properties with $1,250,000 annual gross revenues. Previous to Bob’s real estate activities, he served over 20-years as the Director of the Boys and Girls Clubs of Chicago.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Prompt, friendly, professional service.
- Experience interfacing with the Board of Directors
- Monthly reporting of income and expenses.
- Monthly personal time to collect fees and speak with tenants about concerns and issues.
- Availability to personally report at monthly association meetings.
- Quarterly newsletters to educate and inform association members.
- Three qualified bids on all capital improvements.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT
- All of our vendors and work crews have $1,000,000 general liability insurance.
- We have extensive vendor contact lists ensuring the best pricing and service for the property. We have well-trained maintenance and grounds staff.
- Property management is 24/7/365. We’re always available, including: nights, weekends, & holidays.
OUR PROMISES TO YOU
- We provide staff who value excellent customer service.
- We,will maximize income and keep expenses low while maintaining quality. Our staff is knowledge of applicable state and federal laws.
- Our investment is to protect your investment.
- We are ethical and all information is confidential
Preserve and enhance your real estate investment by placing it in the experienced and knowledgeable hands of Turco Real Estate and Property Management Services, Inc.